This week I’ve collaborated with Dorothy Perkins in order to show you this almost classical nude outfit. Playing with one colour is not that easy as it seems, because not all of the similar colours will compliment each other and look good when mixed together. Nude tones are probably the easiest ones to play with. Thanks to Kardashian clan, everyone is now obsessed with the neutral colours outfits – they always look sophisticated, but yet very minimalistic.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to wear neutrals from time-to-time or all the time, if you don’t like wearing bright colors.
In fact, neutrals have many positives;
- everything always matches,
- you are able to wear items over and over and people won’t notice,
- they’re the foundation of your wardrobe,
- you focus on fit and shape because the color is not the emphasis,
- and you spend less time getting ready because you know the fit is perfect and the colors match.
In this outfit, I also played with fabrics, making the whole outfit look smooth and flowy. Don’t dismiss neutrals as they can come together to create an effortlessly stylish look.