Hello lovely people,
I hope you are doing super great and as happy as me because of the upcoming spring and opportunities to finally rock SS16 collections.
Today I didn’t really want to write any reviews or post any looks, I thought it would be a great chance to let you know me a bit better by posting 25 random facts about myself. For visual content I decided to use the images I made in collaboration with an amazing lingerie brand Bluebella, as they perfectly translate my current mood.
Click ‘Continue Reading’ for 25 facts!
- I’m a bookworm and nerd. When the TV is on, I usually look for documentaries about galaxy, physics and famous scientists. At the age of 17 I was a huge fan of Nietzsche and Kant.
- I love Marvel more, than DC Comics, however the Nolan’s Batman is one of the best trilogy I’ve ever seen and all of the films are in my ‘Favourite movies’ list.
- Christopher Nolan and Daren Aranofsky are my favourite film directors.
- I absolutely hate onions, porridge, raisins and curry.
- ‘Buffy: The vampire slayer’ is my most-favourite show of all times, I watched all of the seasons for more than 10 times when I was learning English.
- I have more coats in my wardrobe, than I have tops or jeans altogether.
- I don’t like coffee and definitely don’t need it to wake myself up in the mornings.
- … but I’m a huge tea-fan and always drink loose-leaf teas with real fruits in it.
- I’m super allergic to cats, dogs, chocolate, prawns and salmon and others things that I sincerely love.
- I hate meat, you will never see me eating steaks or ribs. Nope.
- My superpower – I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. That never came in handy, though.
- The city of my dreams is New York.
- ‘Pretty Woman’ was my favourite movie when I was 6. It looks like I just didn’t understand what it was all about…
- I hardly ever wear earrings. I just find them uncomfortable and I fiddle with them!
- I have a tradition of celebrating my Birthday in the different country every year.
- My favourite flowers are peonies.
- It really depresses me when people don’t know where Latvia is, or think it’s a part or Russia, or assume it’s Lithuania.
- My girl-crush number one is Jennifer Lawrence, number two – Emma Stone, number three – Alexa Chung.
- Watching “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” is my guilty pleasure.
- I love working out at home more, than in the gym. My favourite app for the workouts is Nike Training Club.
- I have just one tattoo. It’s on my feet and it says ‘Step by Step’ which means gradual and ever-lasting progress.
- I have a piece of chocolate every single day.
- I have a slightly visible birthmark on my left cheek and this is the reason why I usually pose with my right side.
- When I was a kid and had Sims installed on my computer, I downloaded so many additional furniture, clothes and skins that the game would never open again.
- I only need 4-5 hours of sleep to feel myself completely recharged.